Sustainability & Cooking

 Yesterday I received the wheat mill that I purchased off Marketplace.  A friend Rachel picked it up from Dunsborough and bought it back for me.  I was really excited to have a go at grinding wheat.  The lady who I bought the mill from kindly gave me a bag of wheat.  I have been researching on Youtube for quite a while now grain mills.  This mill came up in my feed on Facebook so I thought I would give this a try first.  When I got it home I couldn't fit it on my machine.  I was disappointed and went next door to my sister to see if I could fit it on her machine and no luck.  I went back home and realized there was a lever at the front of the Kenwood that I needed to press before the mill went in.  I was elated.  I then looked up a recipe for pizza dough and gave that a try.  Below is the pictures of my pizzas.  I look forward to doing a sandwich loaf and also doing a sourdough.  I will keep you posted as to how I go.












Comments

Popular Posts